Winter at Wild Lakes
Explore your wild with us...
Learn to boulder and join our community. Our wall is designed for all abilities and will challenge your body and mind.
Let us Excite you with our mouthwatering food and drink that will leave you longing to return.
5 Reasons you should spend your winter at Wild Lakes:
1. Learn and progress at climbing, suitable for ages 7+.
2. Meet lots of like minded people and dance through winter at our regular events.
3. Enjoy scrummy homemade cakes, local coffee, buddha bowls and warming soups.
4. Enjoy free parking and access to the national park on foot or bike, exploring the outdoors.
5. look after your mind and body, climbing is a great alternative to a gym.
If that doesn't convince you, we're not sure what will.....We hope to see you soon!
Home of welsh adventure
Trip advisor 5/5
CLOSED MONDAYS & TUESDAYS
Wednesday -Friday - 2pm - 9pm
Saturday -10am - 6pm
Sunday - 10am - 4pm
Climbing Wall Cafe
Opening Times Match Climbing Wall
Tipi Dining (Closes December)
Saturday 12-3 & 6-8pm
Wakeboarding (Closes December)
Wednesday - Friday 2-7.30pm
Now closed until May 2023
Now closed until April 2023
We highly recommend booking for
ALL of our activities & dining
Thank you for your enquiry. Each reply is tailored TO YOU, so please allow 24-48 hOURS FOR A REPLY.
a GOOD OLD FASHIONED eMAIL IS ALWAYS the BEST way to contact us.
Our landline is
01834 891 511
Wild Lakes Wales, Cott Lane, Martletwy, Pembrokeshire,
We're Dog Friendly
Our own family dogs are often on-site (Bryn and Dewi). We ask that all customers dogs are kept on a lead and always have supervision.